Liv Hospital Radiology Clinic provides non-surgical treatment options for diseases ranging from brain aneurysms to brain tumors using interventional radiology techniques. The patient can be discharged directly after the procedure.
The clinic has a high-tech angiography device that guides the interventions.
Non-surgical varicose vein treatment is provided at the clinic, offering 100% improvement, allowing the patient to be discharged immediately after treatment.
- Vascular diagnosis and treatments
- Stenting and angioplasty procedures (Aorta, iliac, renal, mesenteric, femoral and below-knee vessels, upper extremity, dialysis fistula stenosis)
- Aneurysm treatment
- Preoperative embolization in hypervascular tumors (bone tumor metastasis, RCC, neural tumors, etc.)
- Embolization as a minimally invasive option without surgery for the treatment of fibroids and adenomyosis
- Tissue biopsies, drainages and RF ablation treatments in oncologic patients
- Treatment of locally advanced liver tumors
- Local tumor ablation in patients who cannot be operated (RF ablation, Microwave ablation, Nanoknife, etc.) (Liver, lung, kidney and thyroid)
- Fine needle and tru-cut whole organ biopsies (liver, kidney, lung, bone, prostate, thyroid, pancreas etc.)
- Abscess, collection, biliary system, urinary system, pleural and peritoneal fluid drainage are performed.