Pain Clinic (Algology)
Liv Hospital Pain Clinic serves international standards with advanced diagnosis and treatment applications such as pain batteries used in the treatment of spine and migraine. The practice of migraine headache is carried out successfully at the Liv Hospital Pain Clinic, which aims to control chronic pain like head, neck, waist, back, shoulder and knee and to maintain the patient's best life.
Increased Quality of Life with Pain Management
The Liv Hospital Pain Clinic aims to control the pain and keep the patient alive at its best. With the treatment of the clinic, patients can continue their normal lives without sacrificing quality of life.
What pain is being treated?
• Neck-arm pains due to lumbar hernia and neck hernia.
• Neck and back pain due to fibromyalgia
• Migraine and tension-type headaches
• Shingles related to shingles
• Cancer pains
• Pain caused by spinal cord injury,
• Pains due to nerve root compression due to adhesions (fibrosis) after surgery in the waist or neck area
• Phantom pain resulting from amputation
• Peripheral neuropathy pain due to diabetes
• Pain due to peripheral vascular diseases caused by circulatory failure