Assoc. Prof. MD.
- Breast Surgery
- Spleen Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine (Medical doctor) 1996-2002
- Istanbul University Istanbul Faculty of Medicine (General Surgery Specialization Training) 2002-2008
- Liv Hospital Vadi Istanbul 2021-
- Istanbul University Istanbul Medical Faculty General Surgery A.D. (Breast Surgery Service Faculty Member) 2017-present
- Memorial Şişli Hospital Breast Center Breast Surgery 2019-2020
- Northwestern Universitesi Feinberg Faculty of Medicine (Avon Foundation Global Breast Cancer Clinical Scholars) 2016 Chicago ABD
- Harvard Medical School Dana Farber Cancer Institute Breast Surgical Oncology Department (Fellow) 2014-2015 Boston MA USA
- Istanbul University Istanbul Medical Faculty General Surgery A.D. Istanbul University Istanbul Medical Faculty General Surgery A.D.2011-2014
- Kayseri Training and Research Hospital General Surgery Specialist 2009-2011
- Çanakkale Military Hospital, Specialist Medical Lieutenant 2008-2009
- Istanbul University, Istanbul Faculty of Medicine General Surgery A.D General Surgery Specialization Training 2002-2008
LEARN WITH THE NECK IMAGING PROGRAM
LEARN WITH THE NECK IMAGING PROGRAM
- Any advantage of using Ligasure Vessel Sealing System in Axillary Dissection: Effect on Seroma Formation
- Probe excision of the pathological parathyroid gland in secondary intervention parathyroid surgeries
- Tim3 expression on tumor infiltrating lymphocytes is associated with poor response to neoadjuvan chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced triple negative breast cancer CANCER RESEARCH , cilt.81, sa.4, 2021
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy alone in locally advanced breast cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy: Turkish multicentric neosenti-turk MF-18-02-study. CANCER RESEARCH , cilt.81, sa.4, 2021
- The Effect of Primary Surgery in Patients with De Novo Stage IV Breast Cancer with Bone Metastasis Only (Protocol BOMET MF 14-01): A Multi-Center, Prospective Registry Study. ANNALS OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY , 2021
- Differential expressions of immune check point receptors on tumor infiltrating lymphocytes after neo-adjuvant chemotherapy (NAC) in patients with locally advanced breast cancer (LABC). CANCER RESEARCH , cilt.80, sa.16, 2020
- Comparison between body composition parameters and response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy by using pre-treatment PET CT in locally advanced breast cancer EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY OPEN ,
- Survival Outcomes for Patients With Clinical Complete Response After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: Is Omitting Surgery an Option? ANNALS OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY , cilt.26, sa.10, ss.3260-3268, 2019.
- Is laparoscopic splenectomy safe in patients with immune thrombocytopenic purpura and very low platelet count? A single-institution experience. ANNALI ITALIANI DI CHIRURGIA , cilt.90, sa.5, ss.417-420, 2019
- Our 20-Year Institutional Experience with Surgical Approach for Breast Hamartomas . EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF BREAST HEALTH , cilt.15, ss.171-175, 2019
- Synchronous metastatic leiomyosarcoma and primer invasive ductal carcinoma tumors in the same breast: Mammography, ultrasonography, and magnetic resonance imaging findings. BREAST JOURNAL , cilt.25, sa.2, ss.310-311, 2019.
- Differential expression of novel immunological biomarkers in TILS is associated with improved outcome in advanced triple negative breast cancer resistant to neoadjuvant chemotherapy . BREAST , cilt.44, 2019.
- Intraoperative palpation of sentinel lymph nodes can accurately predict axilla in early breast cancer. BREAST JOURNAL , cilt.25, ss.96-102, 2019.
- Improved False-Negative Rates with Intraoperative Identification of Clipped Nodes in Patients Undergoing Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy. Annals of surgical oncology , cilt.25, ss.3030-3036, 2018
- Favorable Long-Term Outcome in Male Breast Cancer. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF BREAST HEALTH , cilt.14, ss.180-185, 2018.
- High expression of pdl-1 in patients with triple negative breast cancer with residual tumor burden after neoadjuvant chemotherapy. JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY , cilt.36, 2018.
- Favorable Outcome with Close Margins in Patients Undergoing Nipple/Skin Sparing Mastectomy with Immediate Breast Reconstruction: 5-year Follow-up. BALKAN MEDICAL JOURNAL , cilt.35, ss.84-92, 2018
- Surgeon variability and factors predicting for reoperation following breast-conserving surgery. ANNALS OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY , cilt.24, ss.320-321, 2017
- Factors Associated With Delays in Chemotherapy Initiation Among Patients With Breast Cancer at a Comprehensive Cancer Center. JOURNAL OF THE NATIONAL COMPREHENSIVE CANCER NETWORK , cilt.14, sa.12, ss.1519-1526, 2016
- A Low Cost Training Phantom Model for Radio-Guided Localization Techniques in Occult Breast Lesions. JOURNAL OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY , cilt.112, sa.4, ss.449-451, 2015.
- Comparison of single port and three port laparoscopic splenectomy in patients with immune thrombocytopenic purpura: Clinical comparative study. JOURNAL OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY , cilt.11, sa.3, ss.172-176, 2015
- Safety and feasibility of laparoscopic adrenalectomy: What is the role of tumour size? A single institution experience. JOURNAL OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY , cilt.11, sa.3, ss.184-186, 2015
- Fibroadenomatosis Involving Bilateral Breasts and Axillary Accessory Breast Tissues in a Renal Transplant Recipient Given Cyclosporin A . JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ULTRASOUND , cilt.42, sa.8, ss.495-497, 2014.
- The Use of Ligasure Vessel Sealing System in Axillary Dissection; Effect on Seroma Formation. CHIRURGIA , cilt.109, ss.620-625, 2014
- Comparison of the histopathology and prognosis of bilateral versus unilateral multifocal multicentric breast cancers. WORLD JOURNAL OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY , cilt.12, 2014
- Abundant circulating microRNAs in breast cancer patients fluctuate considerably during neoadjuvant chemotherapy. ONCOLOGY LETTERS , cilt.8, sa.2, ss.845-848, 2014.
- Videoendoscopic Single-Port Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy and Immediate Reconstruction. JOURNAL OF LAPAROENDOSCOPIC & ADVANCED SURGICAL TECHNIQUES , cilt.24, ss.77-82, 2014
- Crystallized Phenol Treatment of Pilonidal Disease Improves Quality of Life. INDIAN JOURNAL OF SURGERY , cilt.76, sa.1, ss.81-84, 2014.
- Can Steroids plus Surgery Become a First-Line Treatment of Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis? BREAST CARE , cilt.9, sa.5, ss.338-342, 2014.
- The predictive and prognostic role of tumoral miRNA expression levels in patients with breast cancer (BC) treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC). CANCER RESEARCH , cilt.73, 2013
- Laparoscopic Surgery of the Splenic Artery and Vein Aneurysm With Spontaneous Arteriovenous Fistula . SURGICAL LAPAROSCOPY ENDOSCOPY & PERCUTANEOUS TECHNIQUES , cilt.23, 2013
- Multiple gastrointestinal stromal tumors and pheochromocytoma in a patient with von Recklinghausen's disease. International journal of surgery case reports , cilt.4, ss.216-8, 2013.
- Ileus due to Meckel's diverticulum: case reports. ULUSAL TRAVMA VE ACIL CERRAHI DERGISI-TURKISH JOURNAL OF TRAUMA & EMERGENCY SURGERY , cilt.18, sa.4, ss.351-354,
- Small bowel obstruction due to anomalous congenital peritoneal bands - case series in adults. BRATISLAVA MEDICAL JOURNAL-BRATISLAVSKE LEKARSKE LISTY , cilt.113, sa.3, ss.186-189, 2012.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a patient with situs inversus: Advantage of 30 degrees scope. PAKISTAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES , cilt.27, sa.4, ss.929-931, 2011
- The use of fibrin glue in surgical treatment of pilonidal sinus disease: A prospective study in the limberg flap procedure. PAKISTAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES , cilt.27, sa.3, ss.537-540, 201
- The results of surgical treatment for hepatic hydatid disease. HIPPOKRATIA , cilt.15, sa.4, ss.327-329, 2011.
- The use of fibrin sealant after total thyroidectomy for benign disease obviates the need for routine drainage. Results of a randomized controlled trial. HIPPOKRATIA , cilt.15, ss.247-251, 2011
- The efficacy of breast reduction surgery in patients with symptomatic macromastia. TURKISH JOURNAL OF SURGERY , cilt.26, sa.4, ss.192-195, 2010
- Amyand's hernia: Case series and our experience. TURKISH JOURNAL OF SURGERY , cilt.26, sa.4, ss.212-215, 2010
- Parasitic infestation as cause of acute appendicitis. GIORNALE DI CHIRURGIA , cilt.30, sa.10, ss.426-428, 2009.
- AORTIC ELASTIC PROPERTIES, CAROTID INTIMA-MEDIA THICKNESS AND CORONARY FLOW RESERVE IN PATIENTS WITH PERIPHERAL ARTERY DISEASE. NOBEL MEDICUS , cilt.5, ss.58-64, 2009 .
- Breast cancer risk factors in Turkish women - a University Hospital based nested case control study. WORLD JOURNAL OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY , cilt.7, 2009
- Primary retroperitoneal hydatid disease mimicking retroperitoneal malignant tumor. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES , cilt.12, sa.4, ss.402-405, 2008.
- Determination of remnant thyroid volume: comparison of ultrasonography, radioactive iodine uptake and serum thyroid-stimulating hormone level. JOURNAL OF LARYNGOLOGY AND OTOLOGY , cilt.122, sa.6, ss.615-622, 2008
- Impact of adenoma weight and ectopic location of parathyroid adenoma on localization study results . WORLD JOURNAL OF SURGERY , cilt.32, sa.4, ss.566-571, 2008.
- Graves' disease, with and without nodules, and the risk of thyroid carcinoma. JOURNAL OF LARYNGOLOGY AND OTOLOGY , cilt.122, sa.3, ss.291-295, 2008
- Ascaris as a leading point for small-bowel intussusception in an adult: a rare cause of intussusception. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE , cilt.26, sa.3, 2008.
- Reduced Coronary Flow Reserve and Early Diastolic Filling Abnormalities in Patients with Nephrotic Syndrome. RENAL FAILURE , cilt.30, sa.9, ss.914-920, 2008.
- Cholecystitis caused by hemocholecyst: An unusual complication of Hemophilia A. CENTRAL EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE , cilt.2, sa.4, ss.539-542, 2007
- How I do it: Radio-guided nonpalpable metastatic lymph node localization in patients with recurrent thyroid cancer . JOURNAL OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY , cilt.96, sa.6, ss.534-538, 2007.
- Radio-guided nonpalpable metastatic lymph node localization in patients with recurrent thyroid cancer. J Surg Oncol. , cilt.96, sa.6, ss.534-8, 2007
- Laparoscopic treatment of a wandering partial colonic obstruction - Report of a case. URGICAL LAPAROSCOPY ENDOSCOPY & PERCUTANEOUS TECHNIQUES , cilt.17, sa.5, ss.462-464, 2007
- 'Use of electrothermal vessel sealing with LigaSure (TM) device during laparoscopic splenectomy' ACTA CHIRURGICA BELGICA , cilt.107, ss.162-165, 2007.