Immunology and Allergy Diseases (Chest Diseases)
- Pulmonary Medicine 1977
- Allergic Diseases 1981
- Immunology and Allergic Diseases 2012
Education and Experiences
- 1963-1967: Ankara Girl’s High School
- 1967-1973: School of Medicine, Ankara University
- 1973-1977: Department of Pulmonary Medicine and Tuberculosis, School of Medicine, Ankara
- November -1977: Pulmonologist (Dissertation: COPP chemotherapy in malignant lymphoma and its outcomes.
- 1973 Ankara
- 1977-1981: Immunology and Allergy Unit, Department of Microbiology, School of Medicine, Ankara ( 6 months, Allergy Unit, School of Medicine, Hacettepe University; 3 months, Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Ankara)
- March 1981: Allergic Diseases specialist (Dissertation: investigating house dust allergy with leukocyte histamine release test in patients with allergic bronchial asthma. 1981 Ankara
- 1981 - 1985: Commissioned to improve Immunology Laboratory in Department of Pulmonary Medicine and Tuberculosis, School of Medicine, Ankara.
- October 1985: Title of Associate Professor
- 1985 - 1992: Faculty Member, Department of Pulmonary Medicine, School of Medicine, Ankara
- July 1990: Scunthorpe General Hospital,Northern Lincolnshire, the U.K. (observer)
- December 1992: Title of Professor
- 1992- 1993: Faculty Member, Department of Pulmonary Medicine, School of Medicine, Ankara
- 1993- 1996: Faculty Member, Division of Allergic Diseases, School of Medicine, Ankara
- 1996 - 2006: Head, Division of Allergic Diseases, School of Medicine, Ankara
- 2012: Immunology and Allergic Diseases Physician
- 2006 - 2017: Faculty Member, Division of Allergic Diseases, School of Medicine, Ankara
- Board Certificate (Pulmonary Medicine)
- Lecturer and chair of session in congresses, symposiums and/or courses annually held by international (WAC, EAACI, ICACI, ATS, ERS, WCA ) and/or local (AID, TAITAV, TTD, TUSAD, ASYOD) societies and/or numerous certificates of participation to investigations
- Scientific Advisory Board Memberships
- Head of Medical Specialty Council’s Curriculum Development Committee, Ministry of Health (TUKMOS) from 2011 to 2017; counseling for Ministry of Health’s committee on side effects of vaccines; supervisor in Biotechnology Institute of Ankara University.
- Found Member of Turkish Foundation of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Treatment and Research and Turkish Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology and had been President of the Society for 4 years from 2012 to 2016. Member of Scientific Board in AID Congresses and TAITAV symposiums. Played a role in development of TTD National Asthma guidelines, AID Allergic Rhinitis guidelines, immunotherapy guidelines and drug allergies guidelines. Made contributions.
- Member of public committee in scientific journals: Allergy, Asthma and Immunology; Journal of Ankara Medical School; Journal of Thorax.
- Supervisor in scientific journals: Tuberculosis and Thorax; Turkish Medical Journal; Respiratory Diseases; Tur Cli Medical Sciences J; Journal of Istanbul Medical School; Journal of Medical School, Uludağ University; Journal of Medical School, Erciyes University; Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences; Turkish Journal of Pediatrics; Journal of Medical School, Süleyman Demirel University; Turkish Respiratory Journal, The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine; Respiration; Dyspnea; Lung Archive and many others.
- Editor in journals; Hippocrates 1999, Special Issue; Tur Cli Allergy and Asthma from 1999 to 2003.
- Supervision in Review of Scientific Research Projects for TUBITAK, Ankara University, Kırıkkale University and TAITAV