Cardiovascular diseases can be detected at very early stages in people who have check-up regularly.
For cardiovascular diseases that require surgical treatment, our staff specialists with academic titles provide patients with most successful outcomes by using state-of-the-art technological means.
While the experienced cardiac anesthesia team and fully equipped intensive care unit are major contributors to the success rates of surgeries, patient comfort is maximized in the postoperative care.
Cardiovascular Surgery Procedures Performed At Our Hospitals
- CGM Test
- ABI Test
- Radial Angiography
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary By-Pass
- Heart Valve (Aorta, Mitral, Tricuspid and Pulmonary) repair and replacement surgeries
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Surgeries for the Aneurysm of Aorta (Repair of aneurysm of ascending aorta and aortic arc)
- Repair of Left Ventricular Aneurysm
- Arterial and venous grafting for by-pass surgery through small incisions
- Cardiac Surgeries with Small Incisions
- Removal of Cardiac Tumors
- CVS Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Stroke Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiovascular Surgery