Liv Hospital Chest Surgery Clinic emphasizes that early diagnosis is important as well as surgical treatment and follow-up in lung cancer.
In our operating rooms, which are equipped with cutting-edge devices, all kinds of techniques and cancer surgery interventions are practiced.
Using Cutting-Edge Devices
Surgical Treatment OptionsAt Liv Hospital Chest Surgery Clinic, surgical treatment options for mediastinal tumors, non-cancerous lung problems, chest wall anomalies, sweating problems (hand, armpits, face, etc.) and esophageal diseases are also provided.
- Mediastinal tumors / Lung cancer
- Non-cancerous problems of the lungs
- Chest wall anomalies
- Sweating problems (Hand / armpit)
- Esophageal surgery
- Thoracoscopic and Robotic surgery
- Thymus Diseases
- Thorax Malignancies
- Pleura (lung membrane) diseases
- Trachea (windpipe) surgery
- Thoracic traumas
- Pneumothorax (lung collapse)
- Bronchoscopic and surgical treatment of emphysema