Asst. Prof. MD.
Pakize Elif Alkış
Pediatric Health & Diseases
- Breastfeeding counseling
- Supervision of Neonate
- Supervision of Well Child (growth and vaccines)
- Nutrition in infants and children
- Cognitive development of babies and children
- Protecting children from diseases and prevention of diseases.
Education and Experience
- Liv Hospital Ankara, Department of Pediatrics
- HRS Ankara Gynecology and Childbirth Hospital, 2011-2014
- Çorum Elitpark Hospital, 2009-2011
- Çorum Childbirth and Children’s Hospital, 1999-2009
- Çorum Private Hospital, 1996-1999
- Hacettepe University Medical Faculty Pediatric Specialist, 1991-1996
- Anadolu University Medical Faculty, 1984-1990
- Eskişehir Anatolian High School, 1977-1984
- Evaluation of Breastfeeding in a Baby-friendly City, Çorum, Turkey. Central European Journal of Public Health, 2010 :1.
- This study accepted to study library by World Health Organization.
- Effects of Breastfeeding Supervision Training in Çorum, Oral presentation, November 7-11, 2007, 51st National Pediatrics Congress.
- Social Environment and Lactating Mother. October 13-14, 2008, Children Culture Congress.
- 'The Factors that have a Role in Variability for Temperature ' 'Journal of Tropical Pediatrics' 2009.
- Lethal spinal muscular atrophy type 0 variant with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita: a case report. Pediatrics. 2009,
- 3- Repeated dose of BCG with incorrect technique in infancy. Turkiye Klinikleri J Pediatr 2007, 16:62-64.
- Colonic hamartomatous polyposis associated with hypertrophic osteoarthropaty.Pediatric Radiol.(1994) 24 145-146.
- Coskun T, Erkul E, Seyrantepe V, Ozguc M, Tokatli A, Ozalp I.
- 1995. Mutation analysis of Turkish galactosaemia patients. J
- Inher Metab Dis 1995 ; 18:368-369.
- 9-Coşkun T,Erkul E.Fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids) in treatment of familial hypertriglyceridemia in cihildren. Turk J Med Scien 1996 ;26(1):105-107
- 10-Erkul E. What is your diagnosis (?) Sted 2003; 12(9):353.
- NRP (neonatal resuscitation program) Certificate
- Infection Control Medicine Certificate
- National Pediatrics Association