Check Up Center
The most precious asset of man is his health. To maintain a healthy life and maintain this wealth, you need to have regular check-ups. Liv Hospital offers all ages and gender-specific services through check-up programs.
Environmental pollution, stress, wrong eating habits and genetic risks that threaten healthy life are manifested by different diseases. To be protected from diseases, to diagnose existing diseases and to have a healthier life is possible with Liv Hospital Healthy Life and Check-Up Clinic!
In Liv Hospital Check-Up Center, the risk analysis of your genetic map will be carried out in cooperation with the Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cell Research and Application Clinic in order to determine the possible risks of gender and lifestyle and the risks of familial diseases. Thus, your family history is detailed and early diagnosis is provided for risky diseases..
Why Should You Have a Check-Up?
- If one of your goals is having a healthy life
- If you want to know what to do to become healthier
- If you want to see that you are as healthy as you feel
- You cannot devote time to health during intense life rhythm
- If you are worried about common diseases in your family
- If you want to catch the disease early and be treated easily, you should contact our Check-Up and Healthy Living Department.
When Should You Have It?
- In general, if you do not have any complaints, we recommend that you check-up range according to your age:
- You can measure your cholesterol, blood glucose and blood pressure values once in your 20s.
- At 5-year intervals until the age of 30, if the values are normal,
- Every year after 40 years of age,
- The importance of check-up increases as the risk of illness increases with age.
What Is Done During The Check-Up?Depending on the program to be determined and the tests to be carried out, the following procedures are performed during check-up basis:
Detailed physical examination and final interview to be carried out by the physician is done to direct the tests to be applied, to make the necessary consultation decisions and to evaluate the results and to create the recommendations.
By means of blood tests, the metabolic, hormonal, hematological status of the person and how the organs work are determined.
At the beginning of radiological examinations, x-ray and ultrasonographic examinations are performed. Tests for the purpose of monitoring organs are also included in the tests using advanced technology as necessary.
In functional tests, how the heart and respiratory system works is measured.
The purpose of endoscopic imaging procedures is to reach the gastrointestinal tract directly and to take samples if necessary.
Before Arriving at Check-Up ...Please come and eat in the last 12 hours. Fasting lipid profile, blood sugar level and other tests are important for accurate results.
Some drugs, herbal treatments and antioxidants such as vitamin C are effective on blood sugar and metabolic values. Get your regular pills out of anything you use.
Cut alcohol and caffeine at least one day in advance.
Pay attention to the last three days; Eat more vegetables mainly. It is better to avoid animal foods and especially meat.
Do not do sports and activities that will force your body in the last day.
If there is a suspicion of pregnancy for our female guests, it must be communicated to us.
If a test is to be carried out, it is better to have a suitable shoe and comfortable clothing.
Contact our Call Center for any questions or concerns.