Hematology is the science that investigates life-threatening blood-diseases involving bone marrow, lymphatic system and blood such as lymphoma, multiple myeloma, acute and chronic leukemia. Liv Hospital Hematology Clinic works in close cooperation with other branches such as medical and radiation oncology.
Our Hematology Clinic provides world-class, high-quality and reliable healthcare services with its experienced physicians and capable infrastructure.
World-class Health Care
Disease That are Primarily Treated:
- Anemia, bone marrow deficiencies
- Diseases such as sickle cell anemia, Mediterranean anemia (thalassemia)
- Bleeding and clotting disorders
- Swelling of lymph nodules
- Blood cancers
- Multiple myeloma
- Primary amyloidosis
- Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas,
- Acute and chronic leukemias (AML, ALL, CML, CLL)
- Myelodysplastic syndromes, bone marrow, blood and lymph gland diseases such as myeloproliferative diseases
- Immunological diseases