Assoc. Prof. MD.
Sevil Arı Yuca
Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases
- Supervision of Growth and Developmental Retardations / High height
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Short stature / Growth Hormone Deficiency/ Turner’s Syndrome
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and thyroid node
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of obesity and overweight in children
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of early and delayed puberty
- Adolescence problems, breast asymmetry, menstrual disorders, polycystic ovary and abnormal hair growth in girls
- Adolescence problems, breast enlargement, micro-penis and undescended testis in boys
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of pediatric diabetes (Type 1 diabetes mellitus)
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of childhood insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes mellitus and hypoglycemia
- Disorders of sex development, undescended testis, micro-penis, labial adherence, genital discharge and breast enlargement in neonates and subsequent child.
- Healthy bone development, metabolic bone diseases, rachitism, osteoporosis, osteogenesis imperfect and parathormone deficiency in childhood and adolescence.
- Vitamin D deficiency or toxicity
- Deficiencies and toxicities of adrenal gland diseases / adrenal hormones.
- Medical treatment and follow-up of prolactinoma/pituitary adenomas.
- Behçet Kemal Çağlar High School/Istanbul
- School of Medicine, Uludağ University, Bursa
- Yüzüncü Yıl University, Pediatrics Residency / Van
- Yüzüncü Yıl University, Pediatric Endocrinology Residency / Van
- Van Maternity and Children’s Hospital, Pediatric Endocrinology Clinic
- Pediatric Endocrinology Clinic, Konya Training and Research Hospital
- Pediatric Endocrinology, Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, Selçuk University / Konya