Radiotherapy treatment aims to eliminate cancer cells. 70 percent of all cancer patients need radiotherapy at any stage of treatment.
At Liv Hospital Cancer Center, a personalized treatment approach is adopted with individualized cancer treatment. Radiotherapy method can be applied in cancer treatment alone or in combination with chemotherapy before or after surgery.
Maximum Protection in Strong TissuesLiv Hospital Radiotherapy Oncology Department uses Versa-HD Hexapod, one of the latest radiotherapy treatment technologies. During the treatment with Versa-HD Hexapod, rapid dosing can be performed at the desired concentration with imaging by the tumor. This process provides the maximum protection in the surrounding healthy tissues.
Versa-HD Hexapod, which is preferred in the treatment of lung, breast, prostate and spinal region cancers thanks to its synchronized movement feature, has been successfully used in the treatment of all cancers requiring radiotherapy in Liv Hospital Radiotherapy Oncology Clinic.
Maximum Protection in Strong TissuesDuring the treatment with Versa-HD Hexapod, the tumor is exposed to the desired density, with almost full accuracy, fast dose application is performed, while the environment provides maximum protection in the intact tissues.
Versa-HD Hexapod, which makes a big difference in the treatment of lung, breast, prostate and spinal region cancers thanks to its synchronized motion tracking feature, is used in the treatment of all types of cancer that require radiotherapy.
A first in Turkey in Liv HospitalAnother important aspect of radiotherapy is the accurate calculation of the treatment dose to be given in radiotherapy. Liv Hospital will be used for the first time in Acuros XB dose calculation more accurate treatment planning software with other system in Turkey is achieved in less time.
Liv Hospital Radiation Oncology Clinic adopts a personalized treatment approach with individualized cancer treatment. The radiotherapy method can be applied alone in the treatment of cancer, as well as in combination with chemotherapy before or after surgery or sequentially.
Individualized cancer treatment
In Liv Hospital Radiotherapy Oncology Department, Versa-HD Hexapod, one of the latest radiotherapy treatment technologies, is used. With the Versa-HD Hexapod, rapid dose application can be made to the tumor at the desired density by imaging during the treatment. During this process, maximum protection is provided in the surrounding healthy tissues.
Maximum protection in intact tissues
Versa-HD Hexapod, which is preferred in the treatment of lung, breast, prostate and spinal region cancers thanks to its synchronized movement feature, is successfully used in the treatment of all cancer types that require radiotherapy in Liv Hospital Radiation Oncology Clinic.
Used in all types of cancer
Advantages of Versa-HD Hexapod Device in Radiotherapy
- With its advanced technology, it shortens the pre-treatment preparation time of the patients.
- Thanks to its high dose rate, it significantly shortens the treatment times.
- Radio surgery applications that take 30-90 minutes on other devices are between 5-20 minutes; Intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) lasting 10-20 minutes can be performed in two to three minutes.
- Due to the short duration of the treatment, the negativities caused by tumor movement are minimized.
- Thanks to all these advantages, targeted irradiation is performed on the tumor.
- It reduces the number of sessions.
- It is an advanced technology that offers various radiotherapy options such as IMRT, IGRT, SRS/SBRT on the same platform, and it has hexapod(6-way movable) table technology that enables the correction of small rotational changes, especially during image mediated (IGRT).