Liv Hospital Urology Clinic provides services in all sub-fields of urology, especially urological cancers, using high technology and modern medical methods. At Liv Hospital Urology Clinic, special treatment methods are applied for all people, men and women, young and old. In addition to reproductive health, male sexual dysfunctions, aging-related diseases and prostate enlargement are treated and a multidisciplinary health service is provided in cooperation with cardiology and endocrinology specialists when necessary.
- Minimally invasive surgical approaches,
- Robotic surgery in bladder, prostate and kidney cancer operations,
- Flexible ureterorenoscopy in urinary stone diseases
- PCNL methods are successfully applied.
- Benign prostate enlargement,
- Penile prosthesis,
- Peyronie's disease treatment,
- Hydrocele, varicocele, microTESE, TESA,
- Vasectomy, vasovasostomy operations using modern methods and devices are being treated with success and low complication rates, surpassing the standards of our country and the world.
A semi-robotic prostate fusion biopsy device is used to facilitate prostate biopsy and to minimize the possibility of unnecessary biopsy.