Assoc. Prof. MD.
Gynecology and Obstetrics
Medical Fields of Interest:
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Intrauterine dissemination
- IN VITRO FERTILIZATION
- Vaginoplasty/labiaplasty/genital aesthetics
- Pregnancy Follow-up
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Menstrual irregularities
- Vaginal infections, sexually transmitted diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Hysteroscopic surgeries
- Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine-undergraduate
- Marmara University Gynecology and Obstetrics-Specialization
- American Hospital IVF Unit- IVF
- Liv Hospital Ulus
- Bezmialem University Faculty of Medicine - Assistant Professor
- Maltepe University Faculty of Medicine - Assistant Professor
- Ankara Polatlı State Hospital - Spec. Dr.
Publications: 28 H index: 5
- A. Articles published in international refereed journals:
- A1. Atasayan K, Yoldemir T, Ramoglu S, Yavuz DG. The evaluation of endothelial function and structure in hirsute patients in reproductive age. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 2016:206;208-212
- A2. Ramoglu S, Yoldemir T, Atasayan K. Does Cardiovascular Risk Vary According to the Criteria for the Diagnosis of PCOS? The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 2017; 43 (12): 1848-1854 doi: 10.1111/jog.13455
- A3. Yoldemir T, Garibova N, Atasayan K. The Association Between Sexual Dysfunction and Metabolic Syndrome Among Turkish Postmenopausal Women Climacteric. 2019;22 (5):472-477
- A4. Angin P, Yoldemir T, Atasayan K. Quality of Life Among Infertile PCOS Patients. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2019; 300 (2): 461-467
- A5. Yoldemir T, Garibova N, Atasayan K. Sexual function through decades: association with androgens and cardiometabolic features [published online ahead of print, 2020 Apr 15]. Climacteric. 2020;1-7. doi:10.1080/13697137.2020.1742683
- A6. Yoldemir T, Yassa M, Atasayan K. Comparison of depression between primary and secondary infertile couples [published online ahead of print, 2020 Aug 20]. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2020;1-5. doi:10.1080/09513590.2020.1807503
- A7. Atasayan K, Yoldemir T. The effect of PCOS status on atherosclerosis markers and cardiovascular disease risk factors in young women with vitamin D deficiency. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2020 Sep 30:1-5. doi: 10.1080/09513590.2020.1826428. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32996333.
- A8. Yoldemir T, Yassa M, Atasayan K. Comparison of depression between primary and secondary infertile couples. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2020 Dec;36(12):1131-1135. doi: 10.1080/09513590.2020.1807503. Epub 2020 Aug 20. PMID: 32815425.
- A9. Peker H, Atasayan K, Haliloglu Peker B, Kilicci C. Intraoperative superior hypogastric plexus block for pain relief after a cesarean section: a case-control study. Croat Med J. 2021 Oct 31;62(5):472-479. PMID: 34730887.
- A10. Gürsoy A, Atasayan K, Tekbaş ED. Antenatal Factors Affecting the Decision to Have an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test. J Contemp Med 2023;13(1):6-11
- B. Articles published in national peer-reviewed journals:
- B1. Yoldemir T, Atasayan K, Eraslan A. A giant extra-uterine fibroma originating from an utero-ovarian ligament initially diagnosed as an ovarian tumour. Marmara Medical Journal. 2014;27:132-135
- B2. Gürsoy A, Atasayan K, Tekbaş ED, İlter E. The Dilemma of Cesarean Myomectomy: Is It Safe or Not. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Medicine 2021;38(4):410-5
- B3. Gürsoy A, İlter E, Çelik A, Haliloğlu Peker B, Şerifsoy TE, Atasayan K, Özekici Ü. Carbetocin Versus Oxytocin for Prevention of Postpartum Hemorrhage in Cesarean Section. J Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2021;31(1):20-27
- B4. Gürsoy A, Dogan E, Çelik A, Atasayan K. Birinci Trimester MPV/Trombosit ve PDW/Trombosit Oranlarının Abortus İmminens ve Abortusu Öngörmede Etkinliği. Namık Kemal Tıp Dergisi 2022; 10(3):260-264.
- B5. Atasayan K, Gürsoy A, Retrospective evaluation of women who had cesarean section due to breech presentation and examination of predisposing factors. Journal of Kırıkkale University Faculty of Medicine 2022;24(3):533-538
- C. Papers presented at international scientific meetings and published in proceedings books:
- C1. Ramoglu S, Yoldemir T, Atasayan K. Does Cardiovascular Risk Vary According to the Criteria for the Diagnosis of PCOS? International 11. EMAS Congress
- C2. Yoldemir T, Angın P, Ramoglu S, Atasayan K. Health-related quality of life (HRQL) in women with policystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). International 11. EMAS Congress
- C3. Yoldemir T, Atasayan K, Eraslan A. A Giant Endometrioma Excision by Laparascopy in an Adolescent Girl. International 2. Asian Endometriosis congress 2012
- C4. Atasayan K. Evaluation of Pap Smear a nd Cervical Biopsy Results of Women with High Risk HPV Positivity. International Congress of Medical and Health Sciences Studies Dec 2022
- C5. Atasayan K. 46 XY inv(9)(p11q13) Mutation: Can it Be The Reason for Failed Invitro Fertilization Trials. 12th International Medical and Health Sciences Research Congress (UTSAK) Jan 2023
- D. Reports presented at national scientific meetings and published in proceedings books:
- D1. Yoldemir T, Eraslan A. Atasayan K. Primary giant calculus in female urethral diverticulum: Report of a rare case. Urogynecology congress 2013
- D2. Pekin T, Atasayan K, Yıldızhan B. Giant Mucinous Cystadenoma Complicating Pregnancy. National IV Reproductive Medicine Association Congress
- D3. Atasayan K. A Rare Case Report: A Case of Vaginal Carcinoma Developing on the Ground of Total Uterine Prolapse. EMOS III. Maltepe Emergency Days Online Symposium / Emergency Toxicology Days 2023.
- Written National Books or Chapters in Books:
- E1 Atasayan K.Obstetric and Gynecological Emergencies. Ovarian Torsion. Ed. Sakin Ö, Anğın AD, Çıkman MS. 2019:117-122.
- E2. Yoldemir T, Atasayan K. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Lifetime risks. Editör: Karadadaş N. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 1. Edition. Ankara: Turkish Clinics
- E3. Atasayan K, İlter E. Dehydroepiandrosterone, which increases the ovarian response Editor: Özekici Ü. Role of Clinical Adjuvants in Assisted Reproductive Treatments. 1. Edition. Ankara: Turkish Clinics
- E4. Atasayan K, Yoldemir T. gynecological and obstetric emergencies in the covid 19 environment. Gökaslan H, editor. Gynecology and Obstetrics - COVID-19. 1. Edition. Ankara: Turkey Clinics; 2020. p.62-70
- E5. Yoldemir T, Atasayan K. AI and Menopause in the Digital Age. Ed. Erel T. Menopause 1. Edition, 2023, İstanbul Tıp Kitabevleri: ISBN: 978-625-8103-41-0.
- Istanbul Medical Chamber
- Turkish Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics (TJOD)
- Gynecological Endoscopy Association.(JED)
- Minimally Invasive Gynecology and Obstetrics Association (MİJİD)
- Turkish Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery Association (TÜPRCD)