Cancer screening (Breast, Colon and Cervix), chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiotherapy, regional radioactive treatments and radiofrequency treatments are among medical services that are available in Medical Oncology Department of Istinye University Bahçeşehir Liv Hospital.
ChemotherapyAdjuvant, neo-adjuvant and primary chemotherapies in all organ cancers.
Targeted medicines for certain cancers (lung, breast, colon, kidney, ovary and skin tumors etc.).
- Effective anti-cancer therapies by stimulating the immune system (malignant melanoma, lung and kidney tumors).
- Treatments in Cooperation with Interventional Radiology
- Chemoembolization (TACE), Radioembolization (TARE), Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
The most appropriate treatment methods for the patients are discussed and determined in the multidisciplinary tumor council meetings held once a week by the participation of experienced academic staff.
- 16 chemotherapy units with box system and television connection.
- Well-illuminated and comfortable chemotherapy area with cutting edge devices.
- Central nurse observation and support in chemotherapy unit.
- Comfortable and spacious waiting hall.
- Appointment and drug monitoring desk.