Brain and Nerve Surgery
At Liv Hospital Gaziantep Department of Brain and Nerve Surgery (Neurosurgery);Rapid diagnosis, diagnosis and care of all kinds of trauma caused by various accidents are carried out by the Department of Neurosurgery, together with the emergency service and intensive care unit.
Diagnostic and Treatment Services of the Department of Neurosurgery;
- Traumas (brain, spine or nerve injuries)
- Congenital disorders of childhood
- Cerebrospinal fluid circulatory disorders of childhood or adulthood
- Tumors (benign or malignant tumors of the brain, spinal cord or nerves)
- Vascular disorders of the brain
- Lumbar Disc and Cervical Disc Hernias
- Nerve compressions
Computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, angiography of the central nervous system provide information about the nature and localization of diseases. Very sensitive surgeries are performed with new methods such as surgical microscopes and laser. Liv Hospital Gaziantep Brain and Nerve Surgery Department incorporates these high technologies and provides high level service in brain and neurosurgery with its experienced staff and intensive care services.