Nutrition and Dietetics
The purpose of Liv Hospital Gaziantep Nutrition and Diet Department;to create awareness of healthy nutrition in the society and to provide nutrition and diet services that will support the healing process of patients.
Weight loss package programs can be given in the Nutrition and Diet Department, as well as weekly follow-ups. Special lists of diets are being prepared according to the nature of the diseases. While preparing these diet programs, necessary examinations are made and a personalized healthy diet program is prepared, taking into account the working and social conditions of the patient.
The Department of Nutrition and Diet, which prepares a personalized nutrition plan for this purpose, also tries to teach healthy nutrition or to provide nutritional behavior change in people who come with any health problems.
Nutrition and Diet Department Diagnosis Treatment Services,
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Type1 – Type2 and Gestational Diabetes, Insulin Resistance
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Obesity and Bariatric Surgery Stages
• Medical Nutrition for Eating Disorders (Bulimia, Anorexia, Binge Eating Syndrome) Treatment
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Digestive System Diseases
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Kidney Diseases
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Bone and Joint Diseases
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Cancer Types
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Cardiovascular Diseases
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Skin Health and Diseases
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Hormone Disorders and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
• Maternal and Infant Nutrition
• Pregnant and Breastfeeding Nutrition
• Medical Nutrition Therapy for Food Allergies
• Sports Nutrition and Weight Management
• Healthy Nutrition Education and Healthy Life Management