In the Department of Psychiatry at Liv Hospital Gaziantep, our psychiatrists and psychologists work in a team to diagnose and treat diseases and apply different treatment methods according to the characteristics of patients.
As well as those applied directly to the body (medicine, electroconvulsive therapy, etc.), methods (psychotherapy) that target people's emotional and intellectual characteristics or variables in their relationships are offered to our patients by our specialist physicians.
In our Psychiatry Department;
• Psychotic Disorders and Schizophrenia
• Alcohol and Substance Addiction Treatment
• Sleep Disorders
• Treatment of Mood Disorders
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Bipolar Disorder
• Anxiety Disorders
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases are being performed successfully.