Liv Hospital Gaziantep Department of Chest Diseases provides service with its expert physician staff and modern technological equipment in health problems related to the respiratory system. Any disease involving the respiratory system can disrupt lung functions and cause complaints such as wheezing, snoring, coughing, sputum, coughing up blood from the mouth, chest and side pain, back and shoulder pain, weight loss, weakness, loss of appetite, night sweats and fever. Examination, treatment and follow-up related to lung diseases are carried out in the department and many opportunities provided by medical technology are used for this purpose.
In the department of chest diseases, all kinds of diseases of the lungs, especially diseases such as asthma and COPD, are examined.
Diagnosis and Treatment Services of the Chest Diseases Department;
• Respiratory tract infections
• Acute infections (bronchitis, flu, cold, common cold, tracheitis)
• Chronic infections (bronchiectasis, tuberculosis, chronic bronchitis)
• Allergy tests
• Asthma diagnosis, follow-up and treatment
• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
• Early diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer
• Anti-smoking programs
• Interstitial lung diseases