The Child Development Department of the Liv Hospital Vadi has developed an educational program that will help children aged 0 to 18 in their mental, language, motor, social, emotional development and self-care, as well as guide parents in solving problems with children.
Help in developing healthy children- Child growth and development (social, mental, speech and motor)
- Monitoring the development of children at risk (premature infants, children in the intensive care unit, etc.).
- Safe toys and games suitable for their development
- Regulate children's diet, sleep and toilet facilities
- Regulation of relations between siblings
- Behavior disorders (incontinence, nail biting, finger sucking, irritability, stubbornness, etc.).
- Determining the most appropriate age for a child to enter kindergarten or elementary school
Clinical support for children with developmental problems- General developmental disorders, autism
- Geniuses and gifted children
- Children with speech problems (stuttering, late speech, etc.)
- Children with attention deficit, hyperactivity disorder, learning difficulties and intellectual disabilities
- Children with hearing impairment, neurological, genetic and metabolic disorders
- To support the development skills of children with health problems or who are in hospital for a long time